Freer loves giving her inner child space to express, create and release.
Allowing her natural authentic state, playful expression.
Freer started expressing her creativity at the age of 5, as a way of getting in touch with the trauma, her body didn’t have a voice for.
In her healing journey, Freer's relationship to Art completely changed, the more she was willing to get honest with her feelings, the more real and authentic her Art became, the pleasure and freedom have become endless, it has gifted her so much confidence.
"I wish that for every woman"
‘When we let go of wanting something to be in a particular way,
the way becomes, and magical things happen'
Freer practices the desire to invoke the heart, with the intuitive expression of simply starting where you are, using what you have and
doing what you can.
Freer uses her craft to depict the beauty and fluidity of the Spirit of our internal journey of connection of ourselves, our communities
and to the world around us.
Freer is currently based in the Byron Bay shire, throughout her journey, she studied Aboriginal Arts, Interior Decoration, Body-Based Psychotherapy
and Trauma healing.
Freer began her journey as an Artist when she was a little girl,
since then she has worked as an artist, interior decorator, delivering work on commission, Art installations, winning different awards, supporting
community work and fundraisers
In her adult life, she worked as a picture framer for 12 years,
between Sydney and Brisbane
For 5 years she studied and worked as an Embodied Art Therapist
all over Australia facilitating trauma healing retreats for 'Heal For Life'
a trauma healing centre in the Hunter Valley
She also studied body-based psychotherapy and has
over 10 years of experience as a Facilitator and Arts Therapist
in different workshops, events and retreats.
• 2021 Solo exhibition '13 PILLARS OF LIGHT', Burringbar NSW
• 2018 Co-created exhibition "FEMININE BEAUTY" Studio 29, Ocean Shores NSW
• 2017 Solo exhibition “FREER” Studio 29, Ocean Shores NSW
• 2017 Solo exhibition “TRIBAL BEAUTY” Studio 29, Ocean Shores NSW
• 2013 Solo exhibition “TRIBAL HEART” Villa Galleria, New Farm, Brisbane
• 2007 Winner “FLOORED” Designer rugs, Edgecliff, NSW
• 2007 ANZ Bank “BLUE WEEK” Rose Bay, NSW
• 2007 Solo exhibition “LETTING GO” Rose Bay, NSW
• 2004 Eora’s annual visual arts exhibitions, Chippendale, NSW
+66 431 167 220
Byron Bay NSW