Freer loves giving her inner child space to express, create and release.
Allowing her natural authentic state, playful expression.
Freer practices the desire to invoke the heart, with the intuitive expression of simply starting where you are, using what you have and doing what you can.
Freer uses her craft to depict the beauty and fluidity of the Spirit of our internal journey of connection of ourselves, our communities and to the world around us.
Freer is currently based in the Byron Bay shire, throughout her journey she studied Aboriginal Arts and Interior Decoration.
As an Artist she is predominantly self- taught, yet through this studies she has greatly expanded her creative and philosophical range across various mediums.
2018 - Facilitating at Goddes rising retreat - Noosa
2013/2016 - Facilitator, Movement & Art Therapist at Heal For Life (Childhood trauma & abuse healing retreats) - Hunter Valley
2002/2014 - Picture Framer, Store manager - over 12 years experience - Sydney, Brisbane
Over 10 years of experience of Facilitator and Arts Therapy in different workshops, events and retreats.
• 2018 Co created exhibition "FEMININE BEAUTY" Studio 29, Ocean Shores NSW
• 2017 Solo exhibition “FREER” Studio 29, Ocean Shores NSW
• 2017 Solo exhibition “TRIBAL BEAUTY” Studio 29, Ocean Shores NSW
• 2013 Solo exhibition “TRIBAL HEART” Villa Galleria, New Farm, Brisbane
• 2007 Winner “FLOORED” Designer rugs, Edgecliff, NSW
• 2007 ANZ Bank “BLUE WEEK” Rose Bay, NSW
• 2007 Solo exhibition “LETTING GO” Rose Bay, NSW
• 2004 Eora’s annual visual arts exhibitions, Chippendale, NSW
+66 431 167 220
Byron Bay NSW